I made a chocolate milkshake earlier. it was good. This recipe makes for 1 person.
What you need:
- Ice cream (i used vanilla, 1 tbsp)
- milk (i used semi skimmed cow’s milk- use whatever you have)
- Nutella (1tsp)
- Chocolate sauce (1tsp)
- Salted caramel sauce (optional, 1tsp)
- Hand blender (LINK TO A PICTURE OF THE ONE WE HAVE)
- Glass cylinder (One of these)
- ice (preferably crushed if possible, as much as you want)
- Put ice cream, ice and milk into the glass cylinder.
- Add Nutella, chocolate and salted caramel sauce. Blend well.
- Pour into a glass.
- Serve with a cheeky extra blob of ice cream and chocolate sauce.
TIP: Looks so aesthetically pleasing in a handled mason jar and a straw 😉
Pictures below 😉