- This recipe is different from my HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE from a few weeks ago. it has a scone base, which is denser i think, but faster as it is no-prove. You can use whatever you like for your pizza, so go as crazy as you blooming want.
You will need:
200g self raising flour
50g hard marg or butter
125ml milk (you may need more)
Cheese (cheddar or mozzerella, a hard grated cheese)
Passata or chopped tinned tomatoes
Whatever else you have on your pizza!!!!
- Preheat the oven to 190°c fan.
- Rub together the marg and flour until they get to breadcrumbs
- add the milk slowly and mix with your hands. Don’t use wooden spoon.
- roll out the dough on a floured surface with a rolling pin to a circle.
- Transfer to a baking tray.
- add the toppings and passata on the dough
- bake for 20mins until golden brown.
- serve immediately!!